To say the least, I am tickled pink to have been presented with the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. It’s such an honor, and it makes me feel like a million bucks and a movie star all rolled into one.
A heaping portion of thanks, and a big huge hug to Reject Reality.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am very grateful. “Pin Up” is a labour of love, and I’m happy if it brings good humor into the lives of others. Okay, that being said, I’m going to do some cutting and pasting here…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things About Myself (Which I found difficult, because I share so much on the daily)
2) Twitter intimidates me #notcoolenoughfortwitter
3) My favorite television program is “30Rock” (Tina Fey is my hero)
4) I am naturally a bit of a pessimist, I have to work on being an optimist.
5) If I could travel to only one more place in my life, I’d choose Paris
6) I curse like a foul mouthed fish monger when I drive
7) I used to smoke, watching old movies makes me miss cigarettes.
Ten Blogs that Inspire Me
1) Room One
There are so many amazing blogs out there, but a lot of the fine folks on this list have been so supportive with excellent comments and feedback. I wish all the writers out there the knowledge that their hard work is not in vain. May you have many readers who love you, and whom you love in return.
All the best,